Job title: Information Management Coordinator
Position status: Full time
Location: Yemen, Aden
Contract length: 12 months
AL Ameen for Humanitarian Support is a non-governmental organization created by a group of volunteers in Syria during the 2012 crisis and registered in the United States, Sweden and Turkey.**
AL Ameen implements projects through regional offices in Syria, Turkey, Lebanon, Yemen, Sudan, Iraq, Palestine and Somalia.
Our areas of work are Health, Nutrition, Education, Food Security and Livelihoods (FSL), Protection, Shelter and Non-Food Items, Washing and Sanitation.
AL Ameen also manages development projects and advocates for the empowerment of civil societies and local governance.
About the role:
AL Ameen search a Information Management Coordinator which will be part of AL Ameen The Information Management Unit (IMU), which manages all data collection activities, data validation, training, data quality control and information management systems of AL Ameen.
The coordinator will be responsible for managing data-related tasks with field teams, supervising data collection activities and providing technical support to field teams, training and capacity building of field teams, in addition to participating in technical activities such as data quality control, validation, data cleaning and other similar activities.
· Organize regular IM meetings to coordinate IM activities.
· Briefing on the deployment of the task management tool.
· Implementation of a data collection and product tracking system.
· Standardization of information gathering and data sharing in a structured manner.
· Strengthening the individual capacities of the IM team;
Establish a monitoring and evaluation (M&E) framework to track performance and achieve results
· Being so closely involved in the project, the IM Coordinator is responsible for identifying any potential issues or risks that could affect the progress of the project
Knowledge of database development and maintenance**
· Experience in data collection and analysis
· High level of proficiency in Excel and knowledge of any statistical software**
Excellent experience with data collection tools such as KOBO**
· Excellent experience in data collection tools and methodologies and excellent record in training field teams on data collection.
University degree (Bachelor’s degree or higher) in information science, geographic information systems, computer science or other relevant field
· A minimum of five (3) years of information management work experience is essential.
· Must be fluent in English and Arabic
How to register
To apply for this position, please complete this link.
if you have any questions, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted.