The UMST USA 2022 conference has sold out its free tickets for US DOD and military personnel and there are only limited places left for exhibitors and delegates.
UMS professionals will gather next week for Unmanned Maritime Systems Technology USA 2022, taking place September 28-29, 2022, at the Hilton Arlington Hotel in Virginia. The launch event generated great interest from the U.S. Navy and the broader Department of Defense, as well as international military and industry partners around the world.
With 9 sponsors and more than 130 attendees from around the world, next week’s meeting will provide a critical forum for senior officials from U.S. military and allied UMS programs driving the development of maritime unmanned systems.
There is a limited number of tickets left. Register today at http://www.umst-usa.com/pr6.
This year’s conference chair – Capt. (Retired) Edward Lundquist, Chairman of the Surface Navy Association’s Communications Committee, will guide delegates through the two-day agenda, which includes more than 20 international and regional speakers, covering vital topics in the UMS sector.
Day one speakers (in the agenda) include:
• Mr. Michael Stewart, Executive Director of the Unmanned Task Force, US Navy
• Mr. Adam Outlaw, Head of Submarine and Seabed Warfare Branch, OPNAV N974, US Navy
• Mr. Mark Hedden, Director of Solutions, Services and Connectivity Architect, Honeywell
• Dr. Jason D. Strickland, Maritime Staff Specialist, Platform and Weapons Technology, Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Research and Engineering
• Captain Thomas Remmers, Unmanned Systems Cross-Functional Team Leader, Deputy Commander for Capabilities (CG-7), US Coast Guard
• Mr. Robert Iannuzzi, Director of Unmanned and Autonomous Systems Development and Integration, Naval Surface Warfare Center
• Mr. Logan Jones, President and CEO, SparkCognition
• Commander Brian Conlan, Commander, Unmanned Patrol and Reconnaissance Squadron 19 (VUP-19), US Navy
• Speaker to be confirmed, Current Scientific Corporation
• Dr. Jason Stack, Director, Division of Ocean, Atmospheric, and Space Research, Office of Naval Research
• Mr. Samuel Bendett, Analyst, CNA
Day two speakers (in the agenda) include:
• Ms. Schuyler Moore, Director of Strategy, Task Force 59, US Navy
• Ms. Dorothy Engelhardt, Director of Unmanned Systems DASN Ships, US Navy
• Captain Jason Weed, Commodore, Unmanned Undersea Vehicles Squadron ONE (UUVRON-1), US Navy
• Captain Ben Van Buskirk, Director, NavalX
• Colonel Tom Ryall, Head of NavyX and Navy BattleLab, Royal Navy
• Mr. Thomas Blanchard, UAS Program Manager, National Aviation Security Operations Directorate, US Customs and Border Protection
• Captain (Retired) Edward Lundquist, Chairman, Communications Committee, Surface Navy Association
• Commander Filip Clauwaert, Director of the NATO Center of Excellence for Naval Mine Warfare (NATO NMW COE)
• Commander Paul Hornsby, Operational Requirements Sponsor — Autonomous Warfare, Royal Australian Navy
Proudly sponsored by: Applied Intuition, Current Scientific Corporation, Honeywell, Kongsberg Maritime, Sayres and Associates, Silvus Technologies, SparkCognition Government Systems (SGS), UMS SKELDAR and Windward.
For more information about exhibiting at UMST USA 2022, contact Justin Predescu, Sponsorship Manager, at email@example.com. For more information about participation, visit http://www.umst-usa.com/pr6 or contact Callum Kenmure, Business Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
—————– END —————–
About SAE Media Group Conferences:
SAE Media Group Conferences connects global communities with targeted networking conferences. We provide our clients with solutions through industry knowledge and collaboration that enable our participants to return to their organizations better equipped to overcome their key business challenges. Our key events focus on defense and aerospace, pharmaceutical and medical. Each year, we bring together more than 5,000 top professionals at our conferences. http://www.smgconferences.com
SAE Media Group (SMG), a subsidiary of SAE International, brings the latest technological advances and design innovations to a global audience of nearly one million engineers, researchers and business leaders. SMG provides the essential information these professionals need to develop new and improved products and services.